Tuesday 2 October 2012

Where our story began...




What can I say... all that comes to my mind right now is a certain urge for a vanilla decaf cappuccino hmm... well there is a little story behind that.

I had been working in a coffee shop in a little town called Evesham for a few months. When a handsome, tall man appeared one day early morning and asked me for a large latte to go. Just remember feeling my heart jump out of my chest, feeling completely breathless and thinking '"wow he has amazing eyes" :-)

Couldn't help myself but smile at him and ask him how he was every morning. He started appearing every morning.... then he started ordering more than twice a day... it wasn't until he appeared to me 4 times on one afternoon, that I realised that he liked me.

So we started to talk more and more. We met each other after work and each time we did, I found it hard letting him go. I fell completely in love with him. There wasn't a day that came by that I didn't looked forward to seeing him. He finally told me that he loved me from the very first time he saw me, that he too couldn't wait to see me. 

It was like a movie scene, where the coffee girl leaves a note and number on his coffee cup... 


So our love story started ...

Vanilla decaf Cappuccino

Coffee shop



1 comment:

  1. This is so romantic, wow what a story

    ReplyDelete