Monday 8 October 2012

Luscious Lavender & Lace

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Today I woke up feeling absolutely inspired by the colour lavender. I'm not sure how you feel about this colour, but for me it's always been one of those colours that has all kinds of feel good, calming vibes. It's a relaxed colour that has a very romantic feel to it. It's soft, elegant and let's be honest... it's all kinds of pretty! When you think about putting together colours for your wedding, have you considered lavender?
















I think lavender is definitely one of those colours that we should see more of in the coming year. Because what's not to love? This colour is truly perfect. I love how you can easily incorporate a vintage theme without feeling like you have to over do it. Lace and lavender were born to go hand in hand if you ask me. So what do you think? Is lavender on your short list for colours to use for your upcoming Spring or Summer wedding?




No comments:

Post a Comment