Monday 8 October 2012

Fall lovers...

Harvest Romance

Well, hello there colour lovers! And happy Monday! I don't know about you, but nothing thrills me more than the thought of Fall. What can I say? I'm absolutely smitten with the season! With visions of leaves changing into bright fiery hues, it's no wonder I can't wait until there is officially a nip in the air. That being said, nothing warms my heart more than the idea of getting married out on a quaint little farm during harvest season. It's a time for food, it's a time for family and more importantly, it's a time to really celebrate life. And so what better time to say 'I do', I say? 






Sometimes I happen upon a palette and I just think to myself, wow! That's how I'm feeling about this rustic chic palette. There's something about these colours that really grab me. Maybe it's because I'm absolutely surprised by how well this dusty shade of latte is pairing with these shades of blue. Or maybe I'm simply loving all this texture? Whatever it is, I'm admittedly having a little love affair with this colour palette. If you look closely you can even find some very subtle hints of orange and lavender in the centerpiece and bouquets. Not enough to consider them as part of the overall colour palette, but it's variations like these that really make this palette stand out. A certain richness is being conveyed and I really love it.



Rustic CHIC love

No comments:

Post a Comment