Wednesday 3 October 2012

The Proposal


My beautiful engagement ring...

On the 8th April 2011, my sweet husband to be got down on one knee in front of crowds of people in the shopping centre where he was working. I went to see him in Game before I started work, and I had no idea he had the rings hidden in his pocket ready to ask me to marry him. So he got down on one knee, with everyone around watching us.


I was in complete shock as I was never in a million years, expected that he would propose to me. I was sooo happy, over the moon... I just wanted to hold him tight. So here are some photos of my beautiful diamond engagement ring, for those who have never seen it up close.

Styled in a chic 9ct white gold, this glittering heart shaped diamond cluster ring is simply irresistible ... 









No comments:

Post a Comment