Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wedding dress...

This might be the ONE...


I love this dress...

It gorgeously hugs the figure perfectly. It's not all satin, which is what I love about it, as I am not a big fan of Satin. It has a lot lace embroidered on to the train and neckline.

The only doubt I have about buying it, is that it's being sold by an English company on EBAY but all dresses are made in China. The dress is just under £100, a total bargain. My friend has purchased her wedding dress from EBAY by an overseas seller, and she said her dress was perfect, just how she pictured it to be.

Not quite sure what to do... as no matter how many dresses I look at, this one always comes to my mind

... if anyone has done the same, or thought about doing the same thing. Please I need some advice :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment