Sunday 7 October 2012

Fabulous Fuchsia

Beautiful Centrepieces


Ultra-feminine and oh so chic, this lovely palette of pale pink, plum & fuchsia is one that really makes me happy.
... they are simple, vintage and so elegant. The colour is absolutely stunning.

As Summer approaches, I'm definitely finding myself falling more in more in love with all shades of pink. Because what's not to like about these ultra-girly colours? They are truly the perfect blend of fabulous and fun... wouldn't you agree? This year I'm really liking this new ombre colour trend that we're seeing featured in this floral aisle presentation. It's such a fun colour trend if you ask me. What's ombre you ask? Well, it's a pretty simple concept, really. It's simply a visual display that shows the progression of one colour in various shades.










No comments:

Post a Comment