Tuesday 2 October 2012

My thoughts ...


Well ... here I go. I am joining in this wedding madness :) I have been addicted to reading wedding blogs, so it's time to create my own.

All my life I always wondered when I would find the one and how I would know... I've had my fair share of relationships and I've thought I found the 'One' and it was right. I could explain perfectly how I felt and why everything was so perfect but yet I was so young... I was masking how perfect I wanted it to be not how it really was... growing up I had asked my Mum how you know when you've found your soul mate and my Mum always told me "you just know and it will leave you speechless" sure enough she was right.

I am so in love with my fiance, I can't even begin to put it into words how he makes me feel, how strong our bond is and how happy I am. 

"He is wild, spontaneous, hysterical and offbeat, and on top of all of that he's centered and down to earth. Everything I want and we have this passion for each other, that's so oh"

It's unbelievable how your life plans out. He is the one that tests my patience and some days my sanity!! ... but each time I can't help but look in his eyes and smile. I love him so much, he is my best friend, my partner... the 'One' I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with...



I have so many ideas and things planned. I can't wait to put everything together for the day I say... I do.

This blog will contain information about on how my own wedding planning is going for family and friends, also DIY tutorials, Inspirational posts, fashion, traditions, yummy cakes and recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment