Friday 5 October 2012

Wedding update


What a nightmare!  (8th Oct 2011)

Hello ladies...



Sorry for not being in touch with everyone lately. Its been a total nightmare on trying to organise our venue for our special day.

We originally had our wedding date set for September next year (2012) , but the venue we had chosen gave away our date... which meant they were completely fully booked. That was the first thing we had to deal with, I was devastated as my heart was completely set on that beautiful venue (CASWELL HOUSE) I had previously told you guys about.

So me and Dan decided to look around once again for a place where we can have our ceremony and evening party. So we came across a place where it is very similar to the very first venue we had chosen. Its half the budget compared to the first and they are available for end of June, which has bought forward a couple of months... ooh its exciting. So they gave us a week to put down our deposit so we could have the date.
Then our bank account was broken into, and we ended up losing our deposit money which we worked hard in saving for our wedding :-( ooh how stressful. We don't even know ,when we are getting it back ...so we can't arrange the date for certain.

We are not sure whether to give us another year to save and have more time to organise everything or go ahead and get married next year in June. My heart tells me to go ahead and get married next year... as many of you don't know, my fiance's mom is very ill... which upsets me so much, knowing that my fiancee may not have any of parents see him get married. But we both know it would be easier if the wedding was set for 2013. 

Well ladies, once we have come to a decision ... you will be the first to know :-)

... in the meantime I have lots of ideas and things to share with you all... like my first dress fitting, etc


No comments:

Post a Comment